Worse, even after so many iterations of versions, the BSOD stalks me forever. Why must they keep pushing me to BSDs? Daemons, I miss you so much.
Enough bitching, readings for the past 2 weeks have been low and I'm combining week 25 & 26. Nonetheless, my time was well spent on these links. Here's what's worth:
- FreeBSD - Why donate to FreeBSD Foundation? Colin Percival said the best.
- Email - There's an email filtering language exist, RFC drafted.
- FreeBSD - Apparently, PlayStation 4 runs modified FreeBSD 9. (via)
- NetBSD - Julio is not renewing his board membership with NetBSD. Why did he.
- OpenBSD - Trolls can be a good past time.